ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

a game for ZAST?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aishimisu
Banana
Aishimisu

Mettle : 18

a game for ZAST? Empty
PostSubject: a game for ZAST?   a game for ZAST? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm not very good creating new threads, but aaaalright, I'll try my best.
Lately I've been thinking what I (and you!) could do to increase ZAST's popularity.
The way ZAST is now we won~t be able to find many new members, right now we are "just another forums".
So yeah, recently me and some friends were working on a small game, which unfortunately failed, but we are still a team and since our last failure we were left with a desire to make a new game (and finish making it this time!). That's where ZAST pop in, I could make a game for us (not something extraordinary, but something like Super Mario with a few additions) but I'd need your help with some stuff.

But for now, this thread will serve to see your opinion about creating a game for us. D:

@Koulatio ye, I got the e-mail, I sent a reply 3 or 4 days ago, but I wasn't sure to who I should have sent the reply D:
Back to top Go down
http://aishimisu.vndv.com/
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

a game for ZAST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a game for ZAST?   a game for ZAST? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm

1. Feedback is the forum for this.

2. You have to copy paste the test into a pm and fill it out there, then send to one of the staff. We'll grade it and put you in the appropriate clan.
Back to top Go down

a game for ZAST?
Page 1 of 1