ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Site Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 pm

I figure that it's time for a rules thread.

ZAST Rules
Welcome to ZAST! Please read up on the rules before posting.

How to conduct oneself
These forums are friendly. We do not tolerate hatred towards other members. If you have some sort of feud with someone, you must leave it at the door. Flaming will be treated harshly, and should NEVER be done.
Trolling is a DEFINITE no. HOWEVER, we have a new rule. Responding to a thread which is an obvious troll is against the rules and will result in an infraction. This means that you should NEVER post in something like "The ocean is OBVIOUSLY red. I don't know why everyone thinks otherwise."
Remember to always treat members with respect. Would you call a staff member an Assh*le? No? Then don't call another member one.

Old Topics
I've decided that old topics can be bumped. We're small, so I guess it's alright. But if you're going to bump a dead conversation with "I agree" or something, the thread will be locked. You must contribute some insight into the thread.

Spam
Don't do it. Just don't.
Put thought into your posts. Avoid the NADY!
The NADY is the four most common spam posts, which are:
No
I Agree
I Disagree
Yes
You need to explain yourself and provoke further conversation.

Moderation
PLEASE stop asking to be a mod. If you do, you'll take yourself out of the running to be chosen as one. I guarantee it.
Also, whatever the mods say GOES. They usually know what they're doing. However, if you think they're abusing their power, notify an administrator IMMEDIATELY. Arrogance among staff will NOT be tolerated. We try to treat everyone equal here, whether they be staff or not.

Clans
The clans are going to be a little spammy. That's fine, because that's their purpose. However, we can't disable post count in the clans, so don't go overboard.
The requirements for joining a clan are as follows:
50 posts
1 month at ZAST
Once you get this, PM an administrator or appropriate moderator for the clan test.

Double Posting
Double posting is a NO. Don't do it!! If you made a mistake, use the "edit" button.
HOWEVER!! If no one has replied to your post for 24 hours and you feel that you have another piece of information that would be useful in drawing people to the topic, feel free to double post. However, the limit on this is 2 posts in a row. Don't go overboard and have a whole conversation with yourself!

I'll add more rules later, but these are the general guidelines to follow. Be nice and have fun :3

Last edited by Neo on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Also, in light of some recent name changes, i'm taking away the change name feature. If you want to change your name, ask an admin. Less confusion this way.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1