ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Google Adsense to be implemented

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Google Adsense to be implemented Empty
PostSubject: Google Adsense to be implemented   Google Adsense to be implemented EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I've just submitted an application to Google Adsense. This product will pay users when people click on advertisements in their site. This will provide us with some much-needed cash to go towards vBulletin. However, you all must follow these guidelines:

1. Do not tell others to click on the ads. Our site will be monitored by an Adsense bot that will make sure we aren't encouraging people to click.
2. Admins:don't use any methods to trick people into clicking. This could result in dismissal from the program.

That's...about it. I don't know how much revenue this will generate, but I know that we need to do one thing to help get more clicks.

WORK ON THE MAIN SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The better it looks, the more people will show up in our site. The more people show up, the more opportunities we have for clicks. The more opportunities we have, the more clicks we'll get. The more clicks we get, the more I get funding for ZAST. The more funding I get, the better WE get. See the cycle?

Also, after this, there will be NO discussion of the Adsense which involves telling people to click. I MEAN it. If I catch you doing it, you'll receive a warning. Second time is a ban. Repeated offenses may lead up to a perma-ban.
I'm not messing around. You'll be sabotaging a funding opportunity if you do.

John, Kou, and Zoltar: You need to also patrol for people breaking this rule. Like I said, we could lose the program if people go saying this stuff. I don't like seeming like the bad guy, but I NEED this funding for vBulletin.

I hope you all understand.

All the best,
-Justin.
Back to top Go down
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Google Adsense to be implemented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Adsense to be implemented   Google Adsense to be implemented EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm

There's been a change: If you break this rule, it's an instant one-week ban. There will be NO warning.

You can complain about them, though. You can say anything about them EXCEPT what I've told you.

Again, try to understand the importance.
-Justin
Back to top Go down

Google Adsense to be implemented
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: