ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Your favorite weapons.

Go down 
+8
Lurker
Charon
Koulatio
TZ
Zerrick
Zoltar
Dj
John
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

favorite weapon
Uzi
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
pistol
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
shot gun
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
magnum
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
other
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

What weapons would you use? I would probably have to go with the kriss super v as my primary weapon. pic:weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Kriss_super_v
and a desert eagle as a secondary weapon. pic: weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Desert%20Eagle

Last edited by John on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

AuthorMessage
TZ
Stalker Underlord
Stalker Underlord
TZ

Mettle : 178

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 am

Zoltar wrote:
Ikana General wrote:
weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Recurve%20crossbow 'nuf said.

Wow, probably the best choice in the hole thread.
Totally agreed. Crossbows are awesome. =P
Back to top Go down
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
Charon

Mettle : 145

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 am

I don't really care for the concept of "primary" and "secondary" weapons. I'd use my Beretta M92F when the zombies are few, the G36C or SPAS-12 when there's a crowd, and the Smith and Wesson Model 500 for desperate situations.
Back to top Go down
http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 am

Ikana General wrote:
I don't really care for the concept of "primary" and "secondary" weapons. I'd use my Beretta M92F when the zombies are few, the G36C or SPAS-12 when there's a crowd, and the Smith and Wesson Model 500 for desperate situations.

How would you carry all of these? They would be very heavy, and you wouldn't make it very far. In order for this to function correctly, you'd have to be unbelievably strong.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
Charon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am

Neo wrote:
Ikana General wrote:

How would you carry all of these? They would be very heavy, and you wouldn't make it very far. In order for this to function correctly, you'd have to be unbelievably strong.

It's only four weapons. The Beretta M92F and the G36C are pretty light-weight, so only the SPAS-12 and Model 500 really factor in.
Back to top Go down
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Handguns are still somewhat heavy. Ever held one?
Back to top Go down
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
Charon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 am

Neo wrote:
Handguns are still somewhat heavy. Ever held one?

Yeah, the same kind I'd choose to have, actually.
Back to top Go down
Zerrick
Guardian
Guardian
Zerrick

Mettle : 86

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm

I am suprised no one said glocks
Back to top Go down
studmuffinz
Stalker
Stalker
studmuffinz

Mettle : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Zerrick wrote:
I am suprised no one said glocks
thats because glocks blow. and hey everyone im ed i hang out with john every day. i thinks hes prob mentioned me before on here before. anyway i would only carry 2 rugers and a .22 rimfire rilfe. same ammo, abundant supply.
Back to top Go down
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Hello, Ed!
Nice to meet you.

And honestly, I have to disagree. Glocks are quite powerful.

Quote :
glocks blow people away!

Finished that for you.
Back to top Go down
studmuffinz
Stalker
Stalker
studmuffinz

Mettle : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 am

Quote :
And honestly, I have to disagree. Glocks are quite powerful.

for a hand gun maybe but i just dont have the need for a fully automatic pistol. the combination just makes for rapid fire, inaccurate, and low caliber ammo.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:53 pm

HSC-048 wrote:
Can u Say Katana? Schwing But i Do like Guns!
Especially this weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Airsoft_saw_guns
haha. thats the airsoft gun im getting. except yours is the para. and i can see that the picture is an airsoft gun because the link the picture came from is http://airsoftstoreonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/airsoft_saw_guns.png
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite weapons.   weapons - Your favorite weapons. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite weapons.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3