ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

vBulletin date pushed back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

vBulletin date pushed back Empty
PostSubject: vBulletin date pushed back   vBulletin date pushed back EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Unfortunately, I've just received news that I won't be working for awhile. This means that I have to keep my money tight for awhile until I start to get more work. I'm sorry, but I can't afford vBulletin.

I'm still open for donations if anyone can donate. I understand that most people can't, though.

Again, I'm really sorry. I was really looking forward to it but then this happened. My work doesn't have enough payroll to give all of us hours anymore.

I'll keep you updated.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: vBulletin date pushed back   vBulletin date pushed back EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

im sorry that i cant pitch in as well but my family is kinda tight on money right now. the economy has been bad for years, but theres been nothing done about it. bush was a better president than obama because bush wasnt helping the economy, but at least he wasnt making it worse. obama is just making the whole situation worse.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: vBulletin date pushed back   vBulletin date pushed back EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am

I'm not pushing the burden on you guys. It's alright.

I'm sincerely sorry to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Zerrick
Guardian
Guardian
Zerrick

Mettle : 86

PostSubject: Re: vBulletin date pushed back   vBulletin date pushed back EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Ahh that sucks,but I know how hard you are working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vBulletin date pushed back   vBulletin date pushed back Empty

Back to top Go down

vBulletin date pushed back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: