ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

ZAST is dead, let's hope for any spark of life here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

ZAST is dead, let's hope for any spark of life here. Empty
PostSubject: ZAST is dead, let's hope for any spark of life here.   ZAST is dead, let's hope for any spark of life here. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 am

I, John Shunk, webmaster and founder or the Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team, regret to inform the non-existent users of this site that the group is dead. If any user who was active at any point, especially mods/admins, are interested in helping me revive the site, and happen to stumble across this, please contact me. The easiest way to contact me would be through Facebook, where you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/john.shunk Do not hesitate to contact me there, just mention anything about ZAST.

Sincerely, and with hope left for ZAST,
John Shunk

EDIT: August 18, 2017 - I no longer have any interest in reviving this group. I will leave my Facebook address in the post though, in case anyone wants to contact me for any reason. I don't see why anyone would want to, but you never know. Would be nice to talk to anyone who was a staff member here.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

ZAST is dead, let's hope for any spark of life here.
Page 1 of 1