ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! Empty
PostSubject: Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!   Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Has anyone ever read the actual Aquaman comics? He was so awesome! He has super strength because he's used to living under the ocean in extreme pressure, he's extremely fast (same reason as super strength,) and he's the only superhero who never hid his identity.

Everyone always thinks he's just a humanoid version of spongebob, now.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Zoltar
Administrator
Administrator
Zoltar

Mettle : 197

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!   Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Indeed, Aquaman could kick half of the most popular superhero's ass.

Now and days they just see him as the guy that can talk to fish -.-'
Back to top Go down
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!   Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 pm

EXACTLY.
My friend has a bunch of the old comics, and when he told me about Aquaman's real abilities, I was shocked. I'll try to find a bio of him that explains it, but it's unlinkely since I am currently multitasking on a dial-up modem.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!   Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm

so is batman. watch that show on cartoon network called "batman: the brave and the bold" that show sucks
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!   Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquaman is too Underrated Nowadays!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Entertainment :: Comics-
Jump to: