ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

congratulations everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

congratulations everybody Empty
PostSubject: congratulations everybody   congratulations everybody EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 am

on some other websites new members dont really get much welcoming and attention but i have to say congrats to all the new members and even the old members (but mostly the new ones) for getting this site to get bigger. were looking at about 1 new member a day. and once that happens for a while, it could go to 2 and 3 a day. but congratultions to everybody for helping ZAST to get where it is right now. keep up the good work. and in celebration of ZAST getting to about 20 members i made a completely random picture. ill have the picture on here as soon as i can get this computer to cooperate
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: congratulations everybody   congratulations everybody EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, I noticed this. I must add my congratulations, as well.

If we keep this up, we'll have to start electing mods soon!

But we won't need them until at least 100 members, so don't freak out. Currently, John, Koulatio, Zoltar, and I can handle the moderation duties without help.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: congratulations everybody   congratulations everybody EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm

about 650 posts so far too. goes up about 50 to 100 a day. I will make something to celebrate by for the 1000th post.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: congratulations everybody   congratulations everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

congratulations everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Zombie Forums :: ZAST Group-
Jump to: