ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Who'd of thunk it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:44 pm

I was listening to the radio a couple days ago. They played this song called "Rusted from the Rain" and I though to myself "Wow, that song is fantastic!" So I waited to hear who it was by. To my suprise, it was Billy Talent... I hate that guy. His music is incredibly lame, and I can't stand anything he's ever made. But suprisingly, I loved that song.
Yesterday, I learned that the song was based on a peom written by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, about Sid Barrett. I guess my Floyd senses were tingling.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Who'd of thunk it? Confused-monkey-300x300
In English please?
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Translation=I was listening to this song, and I liked it. I heard who the artist was, and it was this guy whose music I can't stand. Who'd have thought that to be possible?
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Neo wrote:
Translation=I was listening to this song, and I liked it. I heard who the artist was, and it was this guy whose music I can't stand. Who'd have thought that to be possible?
ohh.. thats kinda wierd. the other day my mom saw a shirt and she kinda liked the design and it turned out it was a miley cyrus shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Neo wrote:

You missed the main point...
Quote :
Originally posted by: Koulatio
Yesterday, I learned that the song was based on a peom written by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, about Sid Barrett. I guess my Floyd senses were tingling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who'd of thunk it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd of thunk it?   Who'd of thunk it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who'd of thunk it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: