ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

Television Empty
PostSubject: Television   Television EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Ahh.. this beautiful, wonderful machine. it started out black and white, big and bulky, ugly and annoying, and had those dumb antennas that you had to adjust every 5 minutes. and those annoying big knobs. they have DEFINITELY evolved into much better objects. even the remotes have changed through time. look up the harmony 1100 on Google. its an amazing remote that costs about 400 US dollars. and LED(light emitting diode) TV's are really a step up from projection and plasma TV's. Isn't television just the most amazing thing ever? One time me and my friend Ed were at the park with this really b*tchy girl and she was yelling at her brother and I said "This is just like TV!", and she says to me
"Shut the f*ck up kid!", and then I say
"Except TV doesn't yell at you like an annoying b*tch" It was all kinda funny. but discuss anything involved with the evolution of television here.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

Television
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Community Forums :: Technology-
Jump to: