ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

new emote!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

new emote!! Empty
PostSubject: new emote!!   new emote!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

everyone has been asking for it and here it is!! the kitty emote!! its in that thing over there← or you can type in ": 3 n o d" but without the quotes or spaces.

kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty: kitty:

i kinda stole it from ZU though. but unless Radek or uǝzoɹɟ is here to stop us then we have it too!! (and they cant do anything about it even if they do find out)
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

new emote!! Empty
PostSubject: Clans, maybe?   new emote!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

kitty: E kitty: p kitty: i kitty: c kitty: kitty: w kitty: i kitty: n kitty: . kitty:
Back to top Go down

new emote!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Community Forums :: Feedback-
Jump to: