ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting   Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 am

We have opted to make this forum a little bit more open. It is not as heavily moderated as the rest of the site, but we WILL be watching it. We will not be tolerating excessive rule violations. Watch your language in this forum. I know that people tend to think that a forum which gives more leniency allows cussing one hundred percent, so I'm telling you now that it DOES NOT. We generally allow it, but extreme, unnecessarily over-the top language will result in penalties.

Therefore, I am asking everyone to use discretion in their posts. We will give leniency, but ridiculously obscene posts WILL have you answering to ME. And trust me, you don't want that to happen.

If you go over the edge and repeatedly break the rules, your privileges for this forum will be REVOKED. And we DO have the ability to ban members from specific forums, so do NOT test us.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM myself or another member of the administration staff. (I'm your best bet, as I'm online the most out of the four of us.)

Thank you for reading. We hope you enjoy yourselves in a mature and appropriate manner.

-Neo, administration staff.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting   Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 am

but there can be quite a bit of inappropriate words and stuff. so be ready.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting   Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 am

I know. I'm just warning against cuss-spamming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting   Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning: Discretion Advised; Please Read This Before Posting
Page 1 of 1