ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Three Days Grace - Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

Three Days Grace - Break Empty
PostSubject: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Just listened to the first premeire of the new single. I'm a huge fan of the band, and this is a big deal to me. It was awesome! Anybody else hear it yet?
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 pm

i dont know much about that band and im not a big fan but i like animal i have become by them.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 pm

They're a fairly good band. Listen to their self titled album, and you'll hear some pretty good tracks such as "I Hate Everything About You," "Home," "Burn," and "Wake Up."

Their lead singer has a great voice. He also did a thing with Apocalyptica called "I Don't Care."
Back to top Go down
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm

And it's a good song too. I'm a hardcore fan. I even have a few unreleased songs.
Back to top Go down
Sira
Banana

Mettle : 11

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 pm

What is the name of it?

my top 3: "Just Like You", "Home", "One-X"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/flamehealeroflight
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 am

Are you ready. I got it off the DVD making of the first album. The other songs were demos that they later fixed up and turned into the songs you see on the album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace - Break   Three Days Grace - Break Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Days Grace - Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: