ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iHam
Banana
iHam

Mettle : 10

I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you!   I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Did anyone ever watch Sailor Moon? That show SUCKED! Ok, I'm kidding. Sailor Moon was the freaking the god of anime. I watch it on youtube now. To bad it isn't on the T.V. anymore. I had a dream that it was on Disney XD. It was cool because in my dream it showed A Moon Star is Born in the background. Anyway, who watched it?
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you!   I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

I'm Sailor Moon! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that means you!
Page 1 of 1