ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Zombieland? Any Thoughts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
HaloMaster048

Mettle : 189

Zombieland? Any Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:37 pm

I Saw The Commercial for this movie and i thought at first ANOTHER Shaun of the Dead But the Second i Saw an Old Lady Smash a Zombie with a Piano...I Finally decided i gotta see this movie im goin to See it saturday with a Buddy Anyone else got any thoughts?

(Warning for anyone planning to see this movie be wanred on saturday i probably will start talking about how awesome of stinkish this movie will be so Early Spoiler Alert! )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/halomaster048
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 pm

i am planning on seeing that movie. and if you are going to talk about the movie then please put spoiler tags around whatever you say about it. just highlight whatever you say about it and hit the spoiler tag button thing. cuz i hate when people give away movies that i wanna see. so post it kind of like this↓↓↓
Quote :
i just saw zombieland and it was awesome/terrible! heres kind of what happes in the movie but it gives away some spoilers so only view if you want the movie given away. my review:
Spoiler:
i feel like im commanding you about what to type. but just make sure you warn us that its about the movie and have spoiler tags around it. those are pretty much the only 2 things that im asking.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
HaloMaster048

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Well i really cant cause im on my Wii right now so next time i go to my friends house ill use his computer to do it cause its kinda impossible with the Wii unless you already know how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Yes. Just type [spoiler*]blahblah[/spoiler]
but remove the *.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
HaloMaster048

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Ah ok well here i go

My Review for Zombieland:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zerrick
Guardian
Guardian
Zerrick

Mettle : 86

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:55 pm

I liked it. I can't wait for the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland? Any Thoughts?   Zombieland? Any Thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombieland? Any Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1