ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

FAvorite T.V show?

Go down 
+6
John
Lurker
Koulatio
Zerrick
TZ
Zoltar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoltar
Administrator
Administrator
Zoltar

Mettle : 197

FAvorite T.V show? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FAvorite T.V show?   FAvorite T.V show? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Favorite T.V show?

Ah, the T.V the most wonderfull creation EVER

I remember most the cartoons though, they get me so damn nostalgic...

anyways, My favorite T.V show is Scooby Doo.

What is you're favorite T.V show?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

FAvorite T.V show? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAvorite T.V show?   FAvorite T.V show? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm

TZ wrote:
John wrote:
Gilligan's island, south park, family guy, cake boss, MANswers, aqua teen hunger force, king of the hill, Spongebob, George Lopez, home improvement, Malcolm in the middle, web soup, x-play, 1000 ways to die, attack of the chow, cops, cheaters, 2 months 2 million, metalocalypse, whitest kids u know, tosh.0, dirty jobs, mythbusters, how its made, modern marvels, future weapons, robot chicken, inuyasha, pimp my ride, Drake and Josh, Icarly, scooby doo, and mountain dew. ohh.. wait mountain dew is a soda. and drake and josh, Spongebob, and Icarly are girly, childish shows but i still like them. and i have 973 channels and i like that many shows and i can never find anything good on. i have on demand though and that satisfies my TV watching, couch potato needs.
That's um...a lot of TV shows. And I don't really think Spongebob is girly, just strangely happy.
strangely happy.. thats a wierd way to put it. but i could think of more shows if i wanted to. like ace of cakes, cake boss, and a lot of others. but i still gotta go with gilligans island
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

FAvorite T.V show?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2