ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Name your favorite RE game.

Go down 

Which RE game is your favorite?
Resident Evil 0
Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_lcap0%Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil/REmake
Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_lcap0%Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil 4
Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_lcap100%Name your favorite RE game. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Resident Evil 5
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
Charon

Mettle : 145

Name your favorite RE game. Empty
PostSubject: Name your favorite RE game.   Name your favorite RE game. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Okay. You guys should know by now the purpose of this thread. What's your favorite RE game (counting the main series, not spin-offs), and why?

I have to say RE4 is my favorite. Just such satisfying gameplay, and so many ways to play through it. Awesome weapons, cool characters, and lots of unlockables make the deal sweeter.

The original static angle games are great, but I prefer a bit more action. RE4 had the perfect balance of both, in my opinion.

RE5 was great, but it was too short, lacked horror, and I didn't like Sheva. I appreciate the improvements in gameplay (more hand-to-hand attacks, etc), but it didn't do it for me like RE4. It also doesn't help that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php

Name your favorite RE game.
Page 1 of 1