ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Jokes! Who Got Em?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
HaloMaster048

Mettle : 189

Jokes! Who Got Em? Empty
PostSubject: Jokes! Who Got Em?   Jokes! Who Got Em? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 am

Ok i Thought of this a while back and i thought about it and i even asked a Neo if it was okay! But Here we Go!
Jokes! everyone tell em everyone laughs at them and sometimes everyone is confused at them...But post the jokes you can!.
Here are some rules for posting jokes though

1.When posting a jokes please put what type of jokes it is first (Chuck Norris: Yo Momma: Bar Joke: Etc.)
2.Please Keep it PG-13 i don't want any "Yo momma so nasty" jokes at all Believe me Ive heard enough of them to know what they are saying.
3.If A Jokes Has to have a Cuss Word....Please Just Go like this. So a guy walks into a bar and Say Ouch that F!@#$! hurt. Me Personally i dont like cursing (Even though i let it slip sometimes :S) But I also know if a jokes doesnt have that right word it kinda ruins it...So just bleep it out Ok?

Ok that pretty much it so Here We Go

Yo Momma: Yo Momma So Fat She Goes to the Desert and Sells Shade.
Yo momma So Hairy You got Rug burn when you where born.
Yo momma So Stupid She Heard it was chilly outside so she got a spoon and a Bowl!

Chuck Norris: Chuck Norris can Slam a Revolving Door
Chuck Norris On his birthday picks one lucky child to be tossed into the sun.
Chuck norris once ate a Whole Bottle Of Sleeping Pills...He Blinked.
Chuck Norris CAN Touch MC Hammer
Chuck NorrisOnce brought a Dea Baby Lamb back to Life after the crowd Sighed and became astounded he proceeded to Roundhouse Kick it in the Face and kill it. The Moral of This Story "the good chuck giveth the Good Chuck Taketh Away.

that most of my good ones ive got some Really Good ones up my sleeve but i will wait for other people to post before i Pull Those out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/halomaster048
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
Charon

Mettle : 145

Jokes! Who Got Em? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes! Who Got Em?   Jokes! Who Got Em? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Yo mama so fat, she stepped in front of the TV, and I missed two seasons.
Yo mama so ugly, they had to tie a steak to her leg to get the dog to play with her.
Yo mama so fat, that when she goes missing, they need all four sides of the milk carton for her picture.
Yo mama so fat, that when she goes to the beach, GreenPeace trys to put her back in the water.

That's all I have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
HaloMaster048

Mettle : 189

Jokes! Who Got Em? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes! Who Got Em?   Jokes! Who Got Em? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Ok here aqre a few i remembered.

Yo Momma: Yo Momma so fat she went to the aquarium and the whales Sprang out of the water and Started singing "We Are Family!!!! Even Though Your Fatter Than Me!"

Chuck Norris: They Tried to add a chuck norris Themed ride at universal...Ultimately they took it down because people would go in and noone would come out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/halomaster048
Sponsored content

Jokes! Who Got Em? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes! Who Got Em?   Jokes! Who Got Em? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jokes! Who Got Em?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Community Forums :: General conversing-
Jump to: