ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Wow...We need to ADVERTISE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Wow...We need to ADVERTISE Empty
PostSubject: Wow...We need to ADVERTISE   Wow...We need to ADVERTISE EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Okay, guys, when I heard that we finally had a forum, I figured we'd at least have the members of the ZU ZAST group.

But EIGHT PEOPLE?!

This is ridiculous.

That's why I'm here to suggest that we get out there! We have to join sites and advertise these forums on them!

I'm tasking everyone with this: Join at LEAST two sites with an advertising forum and start linking to this site. Do it like crazy! There's only eight of us, so we're going to have to STEP IT UP.

And make sure that every ZU ZAST member joins. The group has about 74 or so members!

Alright. There's one other thing that would facilitate the advertising of this site.

That's right. Banners. We need to make banners that we can link to this site and put in our sigs on other forums, such as ZU. Does anyone know how to work with such things? If not, I'm sure we could get some help from the ZU graphics designers. Those guys love to make pretty things, anyway.

So think about the banners, okay?

And advertise the site.
Back to top Go down
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

PostSubject: Re: Wow...We need to ADVERTISE   Wow...We need to ADVERTISE EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Wow...We need to ADVERTISE Zast2
I have one stored on my other computer that has transparency.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

PostSubject: Re: Wow...We need to ADVERTISE   Wow...We need to ADVERTISE EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm

I really don't like doing this. People always tell me to be responsible with my admin powers but I'm going to delete this thread because there's already a thread for this.
*locked*
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...We need to ADVERTISE   Wow...We need to ADVERTISE Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow...We need to ADVERTISE
Page 1 of 1