ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Recent Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Recent Events   Recent Events EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 am

Hey, guys. I know you've been seeing less of me, but this is because I've been working just about every day of the week. At this close to Christmas, we're inundated with people non-stop, and work is becoming a living hell.
However, I'm getting paid big bucks in my paycheck. This is good, because I'm sure that I can shore the costs for vBulletin in January.

Other things
I've been playing a lot more games, lately, another reason I've been gone. I bought Spirit Tracks and Assassin's Creed II, and I've been enjoying both of them. I suppose I can give a small review here for you.

Assassin's Creed II: Great game. If you've played the first one, you'll LOVE this. It picks up LITERALLY right where the first one leaves off. Desmond is still looking at the wall you see at the end of #1, and then Lucy walks in. The game takes on a much larger scale, and it focuses much more on the animus than before. It truly makes you a part of the world inside Desmond's memory, unlike in #1, where being Altair felt more like being a puppet master. This time around, you're in Renaissance Italy. You play as a man named Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (Ezio Auditore of Florence.) You aren't ordered where to go. Rather, Ezio decides where to go as he searches for those responsible for the death of the males of his family. Also, at the end, the game sets the stage for Assassin's Creed III, which can be expected sometime in the next few years. The story will blow you away. They did a MUCH better job on it than on the first one. I'd definitely recommend it, and if you haven't played the first one, do that first.

Spirit Tracks: I was skeptical at first. Phantom Hourglass was a real joke. However, Spirit Tracks did NOT disappoint me. It's a great game, really. You all know the plot: Zelda is murdered by Chancellor Cole, and it's up to Link to restore the lost Spirit Tracks and the Tower of Spirits to save Zelda's body and defeat the evil Demon King, Malladus. You'll find yourself much more interested in the travel of the rails this time around. It's very interactive, although it can sometimes become humdrum once you find yourself traveling the same path over and over. The dungeons return with the style of Phantom Hourglass, which I find to be a good thing and a bad thing. They feel...untrue to the series, honestly. However, they are challenging, which I like. I'd recommend picking this game up if you have the cash.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: This game...was a disappointment. It's horrible. The ONLY reason I play it is for the story. It doesn't feel like a true Kingdom Hearts game in the least. You don't get free-roam. Rather, you go on missions. Sometimes, other Organization members accompany you, but that doesn't make things much easier. Some missions are flat out retarded, while others are difficult to no end. They did SUCH a crappy job, too. The only positives are that the cutscenes are strikingly beautiful for a DS game and that you get to see more of the story to help ease the "Kingdom Hearts II" syndrome. (As you may or may not know, KHII didn't quite answer every question, leaving people hanging.) My judgment: Don't buy it. Rent it or borrow it.

There you go. Some things to think about.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down

Recent Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: