ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
Koulatio

Mettle : 235

Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition!   Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Now, for some of you, I assume this would be old news. However, I thought I would talk a little bit about it anyway.

This big thing about the alternate edition? Well,a it comes with DLC (if you already own the game, you wouldn't have to buy it again, as this comes in the form of DLC as well) and this DLC adds in new levels that take place in the Spencer estate. Long story short, you will be playing through the flashback you see periodically throughout the game. I'm psyched for this, as I am a huge Resident Evil fan. This feels like it is somewhat of a return to how things used to be. Slower paced, darker and creepier. Well, without further ado, screens.

Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! Re5_alternative_edition_screen
Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! Resident-Evil-5-Alternative-Edition_2009_09-30-09_02-1024x576
Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! Image294
Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition! Resident-evil-5-alternative-edition-dlc
Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Alternate edition!
Page 1 of 1