ZAST Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

The end of Futurama?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
The One
The One
Neo

Mettle : 541

The end of Futurama? Empty
PostSubject: The end of Futurama?   The end of Futurama? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

In the movie "Into the Wild Green Yonder," Fry and Leela confess their love for one another. It ends with an uncertain trip into a wormhole.

I figure that it must be over. They're together, so that's the big "end of series" revelation.

Do you think it's really over?
And this thread's in the right place, so don't move it, guys.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
John
Webmaster
Webmaster
John

Mettle : 385

The end of Futurama? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Futurama?   The end of Futurama? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm just as confused as you Neo. I didn't see the entire movie, but if it ends that way then it might be over. On the other hand, the show has been going on for a while and in some episodes some characters get killed or lost and they end up being in a new episode. So I'm kinda relying on everybody else's answers too.
Back to top Go down
http://zast.yolasite.com

The end of Futurama?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Entertainment :: T.V.-
Jump to: